Diana Gailes is a Greenwich chiropractor who serves Greenwich and the surrounding communities in CT .
Diana Gailes uses chiropractic care to improve the health and wellness in all areas of patient's lives, whether they are having problems with back pain or neck pain, or just want to start feeling better when they wake up in the morning. Dr. Gailes takes a "whole person" approach in chiropractic care, which means looking for the underlying causes of disease, discomfort, and pain, as opposed to just treating the symptoms. Many seemingly unrelated symptoms often arise from imbalances in the spinal column, and Dr. Gailes will be able to determine the root of the pain and create a personalized chiropractic and wellness plan to suit each patient's individual needs. Under the supervision and care of our caring and skilled chiropractor, patients report higher functioning in all areas of their lives.
- Highly skilled and experienced doctor who is personable, motivational, and inspirational.
- Use unique methods at the office, and therefore many times get results that no one else has.
- Chiropractic adjustments, neuromuscular re-education (trigger point soft tissue therapy), and ergonomics/postural correction (how the specific patients uses his/her body 24 hours a day while working, playing, sports, sleeping, and driving). Analyzing these issues greatly
- She helps to determine what it is that you are not able to do now that's most important and works with you to achieve that goal.
- "De-aging" focus in the office, keeping the spine moving keeps a spine younger and reduces bone laying down in non-moving injured areas.
- Does research on conditions and collaborates with other medical and health professionals to give her patients the best possible care.
- Concierge doctor (home visits and emergency visits available).
- Utilizes orthotics when necessary, because the foundation that supports the weight of the entire body is the feet. Improving the foundation of your body with reduce pain/discomfort and help to keep the knees, hips, pelvis and spine aligned.
- Whole family care focus (children's spines are developing as they grow, so it makes sense to keep their nervous system properly functioning/aligned as they develop to give them a lifetime of optimal nervous system health) many times asthma, constipation, digestive issues, bedwetting along with childhood accidents can be helped dramatically.
- Dr. Gailes is a certified ergonomist:
The Rubik's Cube is a three-dimensional twisty puzzle. Learn the easiest Rubik's Cube solution here.
She consults with businesses to increase productivity, decrease absenteeism, reduce musculoskeletal injury/stress in the workplace. She visits businesses to observe employees workstations and ergonomic behavior and then makes appropriate improvements/changes. She visits home offices to observe and create a healthy environment to reduce musculoskeletal pain/stress. She has the ability as a chiropractor to observe many times the main culprits/factors contributing to the problems, and to address them with sensitivity.
- Volunteer lectures to businesses, gyms, and churches along with other organizations on wellness, stress, and reducing musculoskeletal stress in the workplace and in life.
If you have any questions about our Greenwich chiropractor, or would like to learn more about chiropractic care at Dr. Diana Gailes, please call us at 203-983-5426 today!